1. I think he needed to emphasize more your diet than cardio because as soon as I ate the right way my abs showed. I used to do a lot of cardio and I was losing to much muscle. Now I walk a hour 3 times a week and my abs are ripped that I contributed more to the eat right.

  2. EAT CLEAN. If u cant afford a gym membership. WALK TO RUN using HIT in INTERVALS whilie RUNNING. You always want to do your body weight exercises before ur CARDIO (RUNNING) and make sure at the end its important to do some stretching and walking around at a normal pace to cooldown phase of your work.
    There is NO excuses. U can still find time to run u have time for fun

  3. Always spent atlist 3-4 hours on studies and about 40% of the remaining time sleeping and 60% re creation. It helped me and it might work for you. Good luck with your studies.

  4. How do I get rid of body fat and still have big ass muscles? And how does a woman get rid of all body fat and have a nice slim core with a fat ass if possible? Any tips will help!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.